Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Makes Me Laugh - Parenting Edition

For the past 48 hours, 21 minutes and 19 seconds (but who's counting)  I have had SEVEN (but who's counting) kids under the age of 12 residing at my house. Four dear angels of my own and three borrowed from people evidently smarter than me, because they left town without their kids.

Now they're all gone -- someone else's problem for a few hours. So, I decided to pry my fingers from around this bottle of tequila and post a few parenting funnies that have gotten me through the last couple of days. And twelve years.



If there had been warnings like these around when my kids were babies, they would've ended up in the oven much less often. Instead, I just had to muddle through...



Of course, this never happened.*





I never claimed to be a great mom



To all the parents out there (except my friends who are vacationing at the beach without their little terrors -- you guys can kiss my very tired butt), remember: Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory

But don't worry, if that "moment" involved you saying a four-letter word in front of your kids -- they're remind you of that "memory" every chance they get. 


 * It was Target

No comments:

Post a Comment